Friday, December 10, 2010

One more nice day....

This time of year I always wonder if this was the last nice one??  I will certainly hope not...as I have a "few" more things I would like to do outdoors, but winter is close and I know that.   I took advantage of the weather and did some more getting the critters ready for winter.  Didn't accomplish anything really big, but was busy all day and am tired tonight.   We did get some done on the shed cleaning project...not completely, but we have to move a fence before it can be used as a shelter anyway, and I doubt that will happen before Christmas.

Looking forward to tomorrow as the local Christmas home tour will feature my cousin's home, among others that will be fun to visit.

Winter Farmers Market is held monthly and tomorrow will be the second one.  Hubby is getting ready to set up there, but thankfully it doesn't start until 10 not bright and early like the summer market!

Country Blessings.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment